Questions? Look here.
Can’t find an answer? Email us at [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
No, GBounty need internet connection for check the license for now. We will work for offline activations.
Yes, GBounty is a standalone command line website vulnerability scanner developen in Golang that uses the advanced and customized vulnerability profiles (same than a popular Burpsuite extension Burp Bounty Pro).
A GBounty subscription include:
- One year of Gbounty and GBounty Profiles designer use and updates.
- GBounty binary for Linux, Windows and Mac.
- Advanced pack of web vulnerability profiles.
On a maximum of three devices per user license, if you need more than three activations, you will need to purchase a new user license.
The great power of GBounty is that you can replicate the methodology you use to find vulnerabilities by creating your own custom vulnerability profiles, but GBounty have pre-loaded advances profiles that will help you in your auditing processes.
All software that automates processes is susceptible to generating false positives, but few like GBounty allow you to generate validations so that you can customize the tool to adapt to any environment and reduce the great problem of false positives.
- One of the reasons may be that the endpoints of the licensing system are not reached, due to being connected through the VPN, or something similar. Please, disconnect the VPN and try again.
- Other reason may be that when you download the .zip file it is corrupt. Please download it again and try it again.
If you have problems with the execution in MacOS you can try the following command:
xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine gbounty
If you have not found the answer you are looking for, write us!